Mental Health Counseling
Struggling with depression, anxiety, anger, bullying, ADD, ADHD, divorce or other life issues? In need of individual or family counseling? Livingston Co. Catholic Charities Mental Health Counseling Program is designed to help you sort out the problem areas in your life. The goal of counseling is to provide you with valuable tools and to help you find the energy and strength to solve the issues you are dealing with. The counselors take a hands-on approach arising from years of professional experience.
- Counseling is available for individuals, adolescents, marital and families.
- Short-term problem focused therapy – Don’t want to spend months, even years in therapy? The therapist will empower you with the tools and skills needed to improve the quality of your life in 6-12 sessions.
- Psychiatrist – If needed, a referral to the psychiatrist will be scheduled after the initial assessment is completed. For clients being discharged from the hospital, an appointment with the psychiatrist will be scheduled after the first therapy session.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Play Therapy for children
New client forms MUST be filled out, printed and handed in to the receptionist at first appointment. LCCC will NOT accept paperwork by e-mail, USB drive or other means.
New Client Counseling Forms - Adult
New Client Counseling Forms - Adolescent
For an appointment call 517-545-5944 and an Intake Coordinator will assist you with scheduling your appointment. If it is an urgent matter or after hours, contact Community Mental Health at 800-615-1245 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Cost and Fees
LCCC participates with many major insurance companies, managed care programs and specialized grant programs. LCCC also provides a sliding scale fee (based on total household income) for persons who are uninsured and who do not qualify for services through a managed care or grant program.
All Mental Health Therapists are Master-Level Social Workers, Psychologists, or Counselors and are licensed by the State of Michigan. The Psychiatrist is licensed by the State of Michigan.