Leave A Legacy
YOU can make a difference and ensure LCCC’s mission and services for generations to come by naming Livingston County Catholic Charities in your Will, Trust or other Planned Giving options while still benefiting you and your loved ones! Livingston County Catholic Charities Tax Id #38-2570420.
All donations stay right here in Livingston County.
Legacy Options Include
- Charitable Bequests – A lasting legacy through your Will, Trust or Estate. Leaving a Charitable Bequest in your Will or Trust makes it easy to help Livingston County Catholic Charities provide aid for our county’s most vulnerable for generations to come without dipping into your current income or savings. You can make a lasting commitment to serving the under-served and disadvantaged men, women and children of Livingston County. Honor a friend or loved one or honor your legacy for years to come through a Charitable Bequest!
- Make a “Tax Free” Gift Through Your IRA – The IRA Charitable Rollover is now permanent! The IRA Charitable Rollover allows anyone 70 1/2 years of age to make a gift by transferring up to $100,000/year per person directly to your favorite charity. Speak with your financial adviser or accountant for full details. For more information on the SECURE Act, review the IRS's webpage on RMD's and Charitable Rollovers.
- Giving From Your Retirement Plan – Name Livingston County Catholic Charities as a beneficiary of your 401(k), 403(b), IRA (Roth, Traditional), Simple Employee Pension (SEP) or other qualified retirement instrument. The Administrator is not obligated to notify LCCC. Therefore, please contact an LCCC representative, Mark Robinson or Julie Amman, with your plans and wishes.
- Checking or Savings Accounts - Add LCCC as a beneficiary (in addition to other family members or solely) to your checking and/or savings accounts.
- Life Insurance Policy - Add LCCC as a beneficiary (in addition to other family members or solely) to your life insurance policy.
- Gifts of Stock or Appreciated Assets – When you transfer to LCCC stocks, bonds or mutual funds shares, you receive an immediate tax deduction for the fair market value on the date of transfer and you pay no capital gains. Shares must be held for at least one year before transfer.
- Donor Advised Funds (DAF) - acts like a mini foundation that donors can make a grant out of to benefit charities.
- Charitable Gift Annuity – A Charitable Gift Annuity to Livingston County Catholic Charities gives you the opportunity to make a gift that helps LCCC to assist the under-served and disadvantaged in Livingston County for generations to come while providing a guaranteed lifetime income to you or someone you designate as a recipient. A minimum of $10,000 is required to set up a Charitable Gift Annuity. LCCC’s Charitable Gift Annuity program is arranged through the Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan. For more information on how you can create a Charitable Gift Annuity for LCCC, please contact Randall Ross of Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan at 313-961-6675 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact your financial adviser or lawyer to review your wishes and options of leaving a Lasting Legacy.
If you wish to restrict your gift (designating a specific use or program), please contact Mark Robinson, Executive Director, or Julie Amman, Director of Development/Marketing, at 517-545-5944 to discuss your wishes so that we may carry out your personal desires.
THANK YOU for making a lasting difference!