Be Our Guest Adult Day Service
Be Our Guest Adult Day, commonly referred to as BOGADS, is a valuable resource for individuals and families dealing with dementia and forms of dementia such as Alzheimer's as well as other chronic health concerns (Parkinson's, Lewy Body Disease, etc.). BOGADS provides a supportive and caring environment for memory impaired adults who would benefit from a structured day club-like setting. Our goal is to provide meaningful services that enrich the lives of older adults, families and caregivers.
At Be Our Guest Adult Day Service, seniors get together to enjoy fun life enrichment activities to include:
- Art Therapy*
- Cooking groups
- Sitter-size – chair exercises
- Bowling, shuffleboard, bean bag toss and more
- Brain Gym
- Music Therapy, sing-a longs, playing instruments*
- Pet Therapy
- Laughter Therapy
*Art therapy, music therapy and other activities provided by funding from the Robert W. & Maxine C. Parker Foundation and the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Legacy Fund - CFSEM.
With our BOGADS program, caregivers receive a break from 24 hour care, a partner in caregiving, reassurance that their loved one is in a safe and nurturing environment, care plans and specialized support services, information and referrals to community resources, flexible and affordable, offering a sliding scale fee, and access to dementia specific support group and education.
Caregiver Support Group meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month from 5:00-6:00p at Be Our Guest. Respite care provided with advance notice – call 517-546-9910 to reserve your spot. Due to COVID-19 Caregiver Support Groups are currently occurring via Zoom. Please contact Monica@LivingstonCC.org to receive the login link.
Caregiver support activities are supported by funding through the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Legacy Fund - CFSEM.
For a listing of Aging Adult Resources, click here.
- "The staff at Be Our Guest made the transition to the facility very easy and comforting during a very emotional next step phase of care giving."
- "The caregiver activities bring Mom a smile when we talk about her activities after she arrives home."
- "We are very grateful to have care for our Aunt during the weekdays. She loves coming and enjoys all the activities. If we didn't have this service she would have to be in an assisted living facility. Thank you!!!"