Join us on March 26, 2022 to enjoy friendship, great music by Denise Davis and the Motor City Sensations, delicious food, plus celebrate Community Stars: Announcement Coming Soon!
LCCC is excited to host our annual Salute to the Stars event after a 2-year hiatus. This event is a fundraiser to support our professional, critical services and programs that serve the entire county with a focus on our county's most vulnerable men, women and children.
Programs include (visit program pages to learn more about each program):
- Be Our Guest Adult Day
- Special Ministries - serving adults with disabilities
- Senior Outreach Services - providing assistance with accessing local, state and federal resources
- Foster Care and Adoption Services
- Mental Health Counseling
- Substance Abuse Counseling and Case Management
- Substance Abuse Prevention
- Parish Ministries
- Prevention of Elder Abuse, Neglect & Exploitation
Be a part of the fun! Become a Sponsor. Donate an auction item. Purchase tickets to attend.
Your support through any of these activities brings Help and Hope to those in need!
- “Special ministries has helped my life so much! It has become my only connection to things outside of my family.”
- “Staff knew exactly what mom needed! As her dementia worsened you kept educating me, her daughter, and together we took better care of her than I ever could have ever done alone. "
- "I found sobriety at Catholic Charities!"
- "Catholic Charities saved my life and it can save yours too!"